"Image and perception help drive value;
without an image there is no perception."
Scott M. Davis, author of ‘Brand Asset Management’
Every brand has its own identity and endeavours to connect with its target audience on an emotional level. Especially for larger companies in densely crowded markets, it is imperative they differentiate themselves to achieve a high degree of recognition. The promise to deliver quality and to continuously fulfill expectations is the basis for building strong relationships and trust with business partners, clients and consumers.
A corporate identity is an integral part of your brand and essential in steering your audience’s perception. It’s what makes your brand tangible – after all, we do judge books by their cover and that’s what potential clients do when they encounter your services and products. A coherent, unified and well-designed corporate identity is key in helping to build lasting relationships.
Whether you are a larger company or on the cusp of reaching a significant new level with your enterprise, I can help with:
- Development & design of a corporate identity concept
- In-house design consultancy for short or long-term projects
- Designing marketing assets within strict corporate design guidelines
- Updating and improving your current brand identity
- Development of corporate style guidelines and master templates for all marketing communication
- Training staff to understand and incorporate basic graphic design rules to improve marketing communication
See how I have helped Birketts LLP.